One of the most common things women ask is how to keep clean and nice their jewellery. From gold to silver and if it’s not a non plated metal. Here are some tips I have that you can try at home:
- Buy a small ultrasonic cleaner. It’s very convenient and not expensive. Make sure to put some boiled water and detergent and also try not to put so many pieces at a time. you’ll be surprised of how your jewellery will get back the shine. Check this link out to buy one or just google it!
- Don’t take showers with your jewellery. Don’t cook with your jewellery. It will get dirty and specially dirt will get stuck under the settings so making the stones dull as light won’t get there and it’s dirt only!
- Toothpaste is very effective and and using a tooth brush and alway hot water will clean your jewels.
- Buy a silver, gold or pearl polishing cloth and if you were constantly a piece try to clean it once a month and it works after cleaning with the toothpaste. You can check this one here
- Using Vinegar, it’s very good and not so abrasive. Just soak your jewellery for 15 to 20 min and diluted in some water.
- Baking soda works as well but it’s pretty much the same as the toothpaste. so I would go for toothpaste.
- You can also use a dishwashing sponge and a hard toothbrush. Please also don’t spray perfume or get your hands with cream. Remember is Jewellery and is PRECIOUS!
If you have more questions comment and feedback or if you know about other tips do so post!
All my pieces come with a jewellery polishing cloth weather is silver or gold 🙂
Jewellery polishing cloth